Terms & Conditions
Freebze.Co.Uk (We, Our, Us or The site)
The terms and conditions laid out below govern your use of the Freebze.Co.Uk website including your relationship with the Freebze.Co.Uk website.
We recommend that you take care reading our terms and conditions as they do affect your liabilities and rights in law. By using, accessing and using Freebze.Co.Uk you agree to the terms and conditions published below.
- Freebze.Co.Uk website is offered to you totally free of charge for personal use subject to the terms and conditions laid out here.
- Freebze.Co.Uk withholds the right to make changes to its terms and conditions and content without any prior notice to its users. Once changes have been made to the terms and conditions its users will be informed, although the user is responsible for checking for any changes to the terms and conditions.
- We work hard to ensure all published material on Freebze.Co.Uk is accurate, current and the site is available 24/7 however, we are not able to guarantee that it is completely up to date and totally free from errors. With this in mind, we will not be responsible for any damage or loss due to issues with accessibility of Freebze.Co.Uk
- We carefully pick all our offers published and will all be correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for any mistakes due to our editing. Using the site you agree that any use of material published on the site is at the users risk. All images used across the site are used for illustration purposes only and the Freebie offered may be different from the one shown in its image, we can not be held responsible for any mistakes
- We do not accept any responsibility for any damages or loss by relying on or accessing any of the information published on the site including to the fullest extent permitted by UK law, we exclude all liability for damages or loss directly or indirectly caused by use from this site. Adding to this, we have no direct control over websites/retailers that link to ours and we do not hold any responsibility for the content published on these sites.
- You agree the contract for the service or product will be between you and the third party/merchant when you order a Freebie or use any vouchers. We will not be responsible for any issues or delays within transactions taken place between you and the third party/merchant.
- We also hold the right to act within a reasonable time frame to enforce our Terms & Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own and licence all intellectual property rights in our site, and all the material published on it. These works are covered by the copyright laws or treaties globally. All rights are reserved.
We allow you to print off copies, and download parts, of any pages/s from our site for your own reference. You may also draw attention to other individuals within your organisation to any material published on Freebze.Co.Uk
You are prohibited from altering/modifying any of the digital or paper copies of publications you have downloaded or printed from our site in any way. You are not allowed to use any photographs, illustrations, audio or video sequences from our site.
To allow us to continue providing you totally free content we have an affiliate relationship with some of the companies on our website. This means that we receive a commission if you end up committing to some of the offers on our site.
We understand our responsibilities for keeping any information you provide us secure and confidential. We are very proud to say that we can guarantee your details will NEVER be sold or shared with ANY other organisation or third party and we will continue with this approach forever.